9.09.2009

Jesse's Summer Camp Summary

Hey people, this is Jesse the sweetest bass player in the WHOLE world. Key word being sweetest!  Nah, I'm just joshin ya, but seriously. Sorry this is so late, I think jenny almost killed me the other day when she reminded me to write this. lol! Nah I love her!  It has been an incredibly busy summer for us.

Well we did worship music for 3 weeks of camp at Southern Illinois Christian Service Camp.  It was awesome to see the kids at Middler 1 & 2 weeks of camp. I enjoyed playing so much, not just playing but watching the kids dive into singing to God way deeper then they ever do in their churches.

We also played at Deeper Life, that was for high school Juniors to college Freshmen.  That was intense. I stayed there all week with the band, and I learned so much.

So this summer has been good to us. We've gotten a lot done. Personally, it gave me a chance to get to know the rest of the band even better which was good. Well I don't know about good.lol But in any case I enjoyed myself. And I think I can speak for the whole band in saying that this summer was PRETTY DERN FUN!!!!!!!! Well I'm gonna hit the road got some college classes to attend. Peace out folks!

Note from Jenny:  Thanks to the wonderful Kara Dean for posting these photos on facebook so I could conveniently borrow them for our own purposes!  And a friendly thank you from AWB to the lovely and talented Allie Pryor and Isaac McGee for joining us at Middler 2 and making this party more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment